Monday, September 7, 2009

Can't sleep

Very packed timetable this semester. Very little time for myself. Day starts at 9, ends at 6, by the time night comes, I'm just too tired to study.

Was worrying of what I should do next semester to lighten my schedule. It seems so impossible, so unlikely, that I will ever improve my life. I keep wanting to escape, hoping that life will be better in future. Keep thinking of how I would have done it if given a second chance...

But fact is, life has to go on, and nothing's changing... The only thing I can change is my attitude...

Keep worrying about what to do in the future, when the current problem is not even over... Gah! I need to worry less... I should just be faithful and take a day at a time...

Hope I will learn to take it to the Lord in prayer...

Very nice song, so meaningful words... No need instruments, the words speaks for itself... And the pictures, they fit just right with the words...

How often we fail to cherish how blessed we are to have a friend...

How often we overlooked the fact that help is waiting just right there...

No comments: