Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rain, and the joy it brings

The rain came this morning, had such a wonderful sleep. And even now, at night, even it didn't rain yet, the weather is already cool and comfy. I'm all prepared to snuggle into my bed and go to sleep.

But before that... Something that rang in my ear, just like that... It just came to me, and I decided to youtube it.

This is quite an unpopular song, very hard to find a nice version that appeals to me emotionally, the music, I mean. In fact, I think this is one of the only 2 versions on youtube, and the other version is from the 70s, and didn't sound very nice...



But it goes against the way I am, to put my human nature down,
And let the Spirit take control of all I do.
For when those trials come, my human nature shouts the things to do;
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.


I thank You Lord for the victory that growing brings,
In surrender of everything life is so worthwhile.
And I thank You Lord that when everything's put in place,
Out in front I can see Your face, and it's there You (I) belong.

No comments: