Sunday, March 20, 2011

Be Thou My Vision

FYP is so stressful, I can't fall asleep at night.

Sometimes, I just feel so depressed, and just don't see how I'm going to be able to pass my FYP at all, with the thesis due in 2 weeks time, and my project is not quite completed yet...

And then I was reminded, that I should shift my vision to God and know that even the fact that I'm alive today is by His grace and mercy. Once He's out of our vision, life will be a ship in a storm, no bearings, not destination, and no hope...

I'm playing piano later in church, and this song came to mind. I'm so glad James chose this song, I pray that it will be a meaningful time of worship, and it will help everyone focus on Him better.


May He be always in the center of our attention.

Blessed be You Name, in the land of plenty, even so when the path's mark with suffering. When there's pain in the offering, it is a form of worship to Him.

I'm so glad I decided to serve in the worship team, it's the main reason we are created - to worship our creator.

No comments: