Monday, October 20, 2008

Picking up after myself

Just a random thought.

Been picking up after myself lately, trying to get back to a normal life, after merely existing for a few months, being so depressed that I'd just lie on bed waiting for the day it all finally come to an end...

Realise that so much have changed. I'm so used to doing nothing, not caring about anything at all, nothing matters to me, don't need to eat, don't need to study, don't need to worry about offending anyone (who cares anyway). Now, the responsibilities of life suddenly appeared to be heavy on me. I've suddenly become totally insensitive, for the first time in life, I offend people without a second thought...

Argh, sad state, I wish it never came to this stage, this is so different even I can't recognise myself...

Feel so lonely, feel so tired, so heavy, so hard to stand up again and get back on track...

Hall activities feels like a heavy burden, but yet, it's the only thing left to live for.... :-(

No comments: