Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 days from first exam

Argh... So little time, so much to study, and I really need to change my sleep pattern...

I don't know what to do already, there is still so much to study, so little time, and my exams are just round the corner. Study whole night in McD yesterday, was quite fruitful, apart from the fact that I was so tired I kept falling asleep. But I managed to finish one module, at least by now. But there's still 2 more to go, and I haven't wrote my formula sheet for one...

Church today was long, I somehow managed to keep awake throughout the whole sermon, at least, I think I did. I still remember what it is about, so I guess I did stay awake, though I may have miss chunks of it without knowing :p

But at least, I'm glad I actually pulled my self out of bed to go to church (with some help), else it would have been a really dry week of just studying, and feeling depressed.

Just feel like reading the psalms all the time, they are so comforting and encouraging. Argh... You know the situation is really bad when you start praying ever so often...

Anyway, it's just one more tiring week before it's all over, for the semester...

No comments: