Sunday, June 8, 2008

Love is Patient, Live is Kind, it Slowly Makes One Loose His Mind; This is My Story, This is My Song

"Love is Patient, Live is Kind, Love Means Slowly Losing Your Mind." -How true!
(Taken from 27 Dresses, just random, I think I'm still a long way from losing my mind, so rest assured)



Fanny J Crosby was born normal, but lost her sight before she turned 1 due to wrong medication, and lost her dad after her first birthday. She wrote this:
"Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine,
Oh What a Foretaste of Glory Divine!"
It was so touching... She wrote her story with such hope
"This is My Story, This is My Song,
Praising My Saviour, All the Day Long!"
If I only have half the hope she had, whom, despite all the wrong things that could happen in her life, she still wrote such songs of faith!

Hope is the lighthouse of life
It is the incentive to succeed
It is the manifestation of faith...

No comments: