Monday, July 28, 2008

Eventful Day

Today has been one of the more eventful Sundays of the year. Rachel wanted to go to Chinatown to sight-see, so JM brought a bunch of us from campus group. As usual, we had the famous Chinese Traditional dessert.

By the time I reached hall, it was after 4. I thought I needed to sleep since that we were having a birthday celebration at night, but you know, Instant Messages pop up just when you don't need them. Anyway, I got stuck on msn for an hour...:S

Thiong Bahru Plaza was a convinient place for me to meet Wing Mei, at least, on my part, since I have been going there many times, when visiting Lisa. Four Leaves bread was just a Darn Good Bread, especially if one skipped his dinner, (needed the rest very much, packed schedule). Ate on the way while walking with Wing Mei to the bus stop.

And as with all walking with company, there'll always be some talking, by the time we reached RH, we were so happy that we went singing all the kiddo songs, me playing the guitar, and wingmei beaming away!

For all the happy events, I shall give this day a 4.5 out of 5 rating!

No comments: