Saturday, July 5, 2008

Salmon Cajun & Life beyond Romance

Wow, I had a nice helping to Salmon Cajun in Fish & Co. Yesterday night since it's my cousin, Lisa's birthday. The meal was sumptuous, and satisfying is an understatement. Beyond that, I topped it up with a Choc Milk Shake too! Wow, I don't think I will ever have any dinner so rich in Singapore for a very very long time! (The Bill topped up to more than $200)

My cousin sister... 24 already, likes children, pretty and has a nice figure, caring and understanding, God-fearing, but still SINGLE... Whoa, very eligible Bachelor, but thankfully, her parents are not pressuring (read: obviously hinting) her to get a boyfriend or something (unlike mine, or some others). Hehe, though she may be starting to feel it's time soon, or at least, almost time...hahahaha, but she's doing what a girl should do, wait for God to send someone... Still, no harm for me to advertise a little here....hahaha... Her elder brother (25) already has a girlfriend younger than me by a year, and I should think that her younger brother (3 years my junior) might have one (secretly) or at least will have one soon. Well, it's easy to think of those things when one is financially stable, and are free of worries (esp that of NUS students)...

I was too tired to head back to RH, so I decided to spend the night with my cousins in Tiong Bahru, where I can have a nice good sleep for once (with aircond, nice mattress, warm comforter, and a huge, soft pillow). Woke up early the next morning, had chocolate cake for breakfast (leftover from the birthday party), and had to rush back on the bus to RH so that I can reach by 10 for OMC duty ... or so I thought. Turns out, OMC will only be working from 2pm today! WHAT?!? I should have just give them a miss, and continued my nice cosy sleep!

Well, continue the sleep I did, after getting over the initial palpitation and adrenaline rush of trying to make it to hall on time, and attending to the hall website modification which was quite urgent...

Only to be woken up yet again because someone needed me to print something... but then, this one, cannot complain la, sensitive...

Bible study was nice, Simon leading this time. We had a short sharing about the sermon on the mount. I was reminded of something I learnt recently, that we can not by our own strength be good Christians, it is only by God's help that we can work towards Godliness...

So many things I learnt, yet I'm so lazy to blog it down, I wish I had more time in my hands, so many things are pressing me now, especially the all important sleep.

Oh, and Gail pijak me today, after a long time of "peace". Just when I thought she has finally grown, matured, or changed for the better... It's like when I thought there was a gleam of hope... Hahaha, some people are just made to be....themselves!!!

No comments: